Poll: What should be the title for Episode 2?
This poll is closed.
Grizz Manbeef: Shouts of Gory
28.57%
2 28.57%
Grizz Manbeef: Death Walks Slowly
28.57%
2 28.57%
Grizz Manbeef: [Insert your clever idea here]
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's next for Grizz Manbeef?
I'm looking to start up some more adventures for Grizz Manbeef, who has dutifully and satisfactorily punched a dragon to death and satisfied his ego, but his heart yearns for more. His fists are adequate, but his voice... his voice lacks the corpse-shattering oomph that he desires. He also desires the idea that he can murder efficiently for money, and so is preparing his body for the Terminator-style Assassinations of the Dark Brotherhood. Of course, fate can always deal him a new hand of options, like having a beautiful woman fall out the sky or emerge from a lake holding a sword... who knows.

What does the universe have planned for Grizz Manbeef?
Anything's a double entendre if you push hard enough. So I gave it to her.
When given the option to yell at your enemies and cause them bodily harm in doing so, why would you not take that option?
Hey.

I'm me.

Yup.  Smile
Get top rank in the Mage's guild by using as little magic as possible...and your fists.
(27-07-2016, 18:30)Melty Wrote: Get top rank in the Mage's guild by using as little magic as possible...and your fists.

I like this idea. I'd only use magic that somehow enhances my punch.
(27-07-2016, 18:32)RotorbladeSmoke Wrote:
(27-07-2016, 18:30)Melty Wrote: Get top rank in the Mage's guild by using as little magic as possible...and your fists.

I like this idea. I'd only use magic that somehow enhances my punch.

THIS! Grizz Manbeef: The Magician's Apunchist!
I'm leaning towards at least talking to the Greybeards and unlocking some other shouts, then heading right off to Winterhold, to punch frostwisps and such...
Hmm. That sounds like a fun time to me! 

Ooh, if you choose to go a somewhat more magic-using route, a quick google search for "Skyrim fist magic" turns up some...interesting things.  Big Grin
Hey.

I'm me.

Yup.  Smile
(28-07-2016, 19:04)shadowblade159 Wrote: Hmm. That sounds like a fun time to me! 

Ooh, if you choose to go a somewhat more magic-using route, a quick google search for "Skyrim fist magic" turns up some...interesting things.  Big Grin

Holy crap! Fist magic?!?! THIS MUST BE A THING!
(28-07-2016, 21:32)Jaarka Wrote:
(28-07-2016, 19:04)shadowblade159 Wrote: Hmm. That sounds like a fun time to me! 

I found this, going to try it out Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=214783157
(28-07-2016, 21:47)RotorbladeSmoke Wrote:
(28-07-2016, 21:32)Jaarka Wrote:

I found this, going to try it out Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=214783157

HADOKEN!