Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream Team Building, Support, Etc.
I'm still hoping to get "Jaarka and The Naked Gamer Hetero Lifemate Adventure Hour" started to co-op up some 2 player stuff. we need to get together and pick out a game and help me get setup though Wink
Don't know how many of you would want to try it, but I think it would be cool if we got a bunch of us and play MechWarrior Online together for some group play. Since it's free-to-play we don't have to worry about someone not being able to get the game due to not having enough funds. You can either get the game from MWO Mercs or on Steam. You'll have trial mech you can run around in since you don't have anything to being with. Just by doing 25 matches and the Academy tutorial you'll get around 20 million C-bill to work with. That would allow you to at least buy one assault mech if you really wanted to buy it. Don't worry, I have an alternate account so you don't have to deal with the opposition I usually face on my main. If you need any help, just ask and hopefully I can answer it for you.

There are some crazy shenanigans that can happen in matches so I think we should stream it for humor. I'd say either a Thursday or Friday since I'd be off from work and I'd be online when most everyone else is.