Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Event Pub Night Returns!
First of all I want to say how amazing it is having so many new faces in this wonderful community!

Welcome and we are proud to have you!

Secondly and short but sweet it's time to plan the next "Pub Night"

Traditionally it's on a Friday so I need you guys to suggest a Friday that you're free! #Simple

For you new blood who haven't had the chance to see Pub Night yet I can't explain what it is you have to witness it.

Hit me up with a Friday you can do!
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"
(14-07-2016, 21:22)HidYn Wrote: First of all I want to say how amazing it is having so many new faces in this wonderful community!

Welcome and we are proud to have you!

Secondly and short but sweet it's time to plan the next "Pub Night"

Traditionally it's on a Friday so I need you guys to suggest a Friday that you're free! #Simple

For you new blood who haven't had the chance to see Pub Night yet I can't explain what it is you have to witness it.

Hit me up with a Friday you can do!

Sounds to me like an old fashioned DRUNKEN GAMING EVENT!  I APPROVE!

P.S. Any Friday'll do. I say we get wrecked and try building shit in Minecraft.
Anything's a double entendre if you push hard enough. So I gave it to her.
Other than this Friday I wouldn't know anything more than a day or two in advance. So I'll join you if I'm able.
I'm free the 22nd and 29th next from about 8pm UK time
I'm free the 22nd as far as I know.
My family are coming into town on the 22nd, but that shouldn't be a problem at all! I think it will work!
Hahaha...double overtime this "weekend".
Keep in mind, he'll probably start before 2pm "our" time.
(20-07-2016, 17:08)Jaarka Wrote: Keep in mind, he'll probably start before 2pm "our" time.

That's the downside for me, as I'm as work until 5pm "our" time, so it's going to be hard for me to participate as badly as I want to!!
I see Star Trek at 1 (7pm Brit time), need to eat sometime before 8 (2am Brit time) because we got invited out for pinball and skeeball!

I have a window here, I will attempt what I can!
Anything's a double entendre if you push hard enough. So I gave it to her.