Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Event The Dual Nuzlocke Challenge
[Image: banner.jpg]

Jaarka and Icy Present
The Dual Nuzlocke Challenge
LIVE every Wednesday at 9:30pm EST

What is the Dual Nuzlocke Challenge?
A Nuzlocke Challenge is, essentially, Pokemon "Hard Mode." It is based off of this original idea that, by implementing some rules to a playthrough of Pokemon games, not only increased the difficulty but also the attachment one has to their little digital critters. The "Dual" aspect of this comes in the form of two streamers working in tandem to make this show together: Jaarka will be streaming FireRed and Icy will be streaming LeafGreen in a simul-cast format on the link above. Together we will live, laugh, cry, and scream out to the Pokemon gods when our beloved companions move on to that Battle Arena in the sky.

Where can we watch the show?
The show will be available in multiple locations for your convenience:
We'll be kicking things off THIS Wednesday (July 13) with our brand-new adventures; watch as we claim our starters and begin our lengthy journeys to become Pokemon Masters!
UPDATE FOR 7/13/2016

We were all prepped for the day.. however.. nature has knocked Jaarka on his ass, it's 9:10PM EST and he is down to 15% battery on his phone after his power has been out for quite awhile now. We may be delaying the Dual Nuz stream to another day, unless his power comes on before 10PM EST. Fingers crossed everyone.
[Image: fraggedicy_zpshrragtol.jpg]
Curse you nature! Looking forward to the re-scheduled show!
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"
This is happening! I lost power earlier, but it's already back! Today is my Mini-Me's 3rd birthday, but that's why we start after bedtime! We should be good to go for Pokemon tonight! GET HYPED!
(20-07-2016, 17:28)Jaarka Wrote: This is happening! I lost power earlier, but it's already back! Today is my Mini-Me's 3rd birthday, but that's why we start after bedtime! We should be good to go for Pokemon tonight! GET HYPED!

I'm hyped!! I'll be hosting Jaarka's stream tonight and helping to spread the word, looking forward to it!!
Special Note! The DualNuz will happen on TUESDAY, July 26th this week. Sorry for the change in schedule, but Rose surprised me with a sitter for a Poke-Pub Crawl (Pokemon Go Pub-Crawl night! WOO!) so we'll be doing that on Wednesday. So join Icy and I on TUESDAY for Poke-nanigans! See ya then!