Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming Hardware/Software
(18-04-2016, 09:12)HidYn Wrote: Don't go upgrading to 10 again just yet Jaarka.

Good looking out, amigo. I just purchased the Lifetime Sub for XSplit, and was looking into this here-and-there. Glad to know it's still an issue before I made the mistake of upgrading again. It's a shame, because I really like Windows 10 and enjoy the speedier performance, but sticking to Win 7 it is!
Hiyas,

I use OBS Studio now and the latest version helped me from having to pull alsorts of 'tricks and bodges' to get the style I wanted for overlay transitions and such. I am running on W7 still, so I cannot say how stable it is on W10, but on my current setup it is very stable.

Happy to help out if anyone has any questions, although I am far from an expert.

Oh and I am using a dual PC setup, with an Elgato HD60 Pro capture card in the streaming PC.

M.
My internet is shit so i cant stream for now, What do you guys recommend for local gameplay recording. I tried obs but can't get the settings right.
My pc specs aren't all that great too, i only have a GTX 750 ti that's worth mentioning.
I wouldn't call a 750ti bad by any means. It isn't the latest and greatest, but it can certainly pull its own weight. I still use a single 660ti myself.
(19-04-2016, 18:12)Jaarka Wrote: I wouldn't call a 750ti bad by any means. It isn't the latest and greatest, but it can certainly pull its own weight. I still use a single 660ti myself.

i saw you use xsplit for streaming, have you tried recording local gameplay with it? if yes, can you provide a screenshot of the settings you use.