Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My intro!
Big Grin 
Hello everybody! Joining the ranks is me, GothiqVanity! Many just call me Goth but many more call me Shizzy. Old nickname ... and I'm based in Oklahoma City and direct the IT for a large vape wholesale company.

Anyway, I'm a gamer years passed starting with the 2600 when it was at its peak just before the NES came out ... the rest is history.

Mostly, I enjoy RPGs (like Skyrim) and RTS (like AoE and even turn based like Civ).

For many years I've dealt with laptops but I'm getting back into building my own PC. So far I've a Corsair case and Corsair power supply. Up next will be more components as I save and expend on new parts over time.

Thanks for having me around ... I may not be around often but I'm eager to help the Fragged community expand and will eventually start my own stream after my PC is built -- and hopefully doing it for the Fragged.xyz name!

Cheers!
(01-07-2016, 17:11)gothiqvanity Wrote: Hello everybody! Joining the ranks is me, GothiqVanity! Many just call me Goth but many more call me Shizzy. Old nickname ... and I'm based in Oklahoma City and direct the IT for a large vape wholesale company.

Anyway, I'm a gamer years passed starting with the 2600 when it was at its peak just before the NES came out ... the rest is history.

Mostly, I enjoy RPGs (like Skyrim) and RTS (like AoE and even turn based like Civ).

For many years I've dealt with laptops but I'm getting back into building my own PC. So far I've a Corsair case and Corsair power supply. Up next will be more components as I save and expend on new parts over time.

Thanks for having me around ... I may not be around often but I'm eager to help the Fragged community expand and will eventually start my own stream after my PC is built -- and hopefully doing it for the Fragged.xyz name!

Cheers!

Whattup dude!
Anything's a double entendre if you push hard enough. So I gave it to her.
Welcome to the community! Love having you in my stream chat, and pleased you've joined us here as well!

Whenever you start your streaming, we'll give you all the support we can!
Thanks guys! I'm really enjoying the streamers I've seen so far ... quite a like-minded community that I can really enjoy. Big Grin

Edit: In Discord I can be recognized by the name morbidalien.