Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, New Members!
Thumbs Up 
We've had a decent amount of growth the last couple weeks, and I don't expect that to stop any time soon! With that in mind, I wanted to take a moment to welcome all of the new members to fragged.xyz and to let you know we're damned happy to have you with us!

If you're new and haven't had a chance to meet everyone yet, hop on over to the Introduce Yourself! thread to read up on everyone as well as give a short introduction. That'll be the quick-and-easy track to getting to know the group!

After that, head on over to our Real Life Picture Thread to see some of the faces behind the names. If you're feeling comfortable, let us see yours smiling face!

Once you've done that and you want to actually chat with these crazy folks, simply check out our fragged.xyz Discord Server thread for the direct link to our chatterbox of a server. While you're at it, how about taking your membership a step further by helping us grow using suggestions from our Community Growth and You! sticky topic. Sometimes the smallest things can help build the community, and we're all part of it together!

Welcome aboard, everyone! High-Fives all around! We're the friendliest damned gaming community out there, and I'm pleased to have everyone with us!

<3 you all!
Jaarka