Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce Yourself!
Figured if i'm gonna show my face again I might as well start with an introduction for the lucky people that haven't had the misfortune of knowing me before.

Real names Dan but I go by either Sphiralis / Switch online. 25 years old, jobless (But hopefully changing soon) father of 1. Recognise a few names from back when i still gamed regularly but then kinda dissappeared off the internet for quite a while. Figured I would show back up and see what's happening after Hidyn invited me to the steam group.

I'm pretty damn terrible at these here introduction things so i'll keep it short and sweet, i'm sure at least someone around here will remember me.....right guys?
(12-04-2016, 15:10)Sphiralis Wrote: Figured if i'm gonna show my face again I might as well start with an introduction for the lucky people that haven't had the misfortune of knowing me before.

Real names Dan but I go by either Sphiralis / Switch online. 25 years old, jobless (But hopefully changing soon) father of 1. Recognise a few names from back when i still gamed regularly but then kinda dissappeared off the internet for quite a while. Figured I would show back up and see what's happening after Hidyn invited me to the steam group.

I'm pretty damn terrible at these here introduction things so i'll keep it short and sweet, i'm sure at least someone around here will remember me.....right guys?

Uh oh, we have two Dans that go by Switch and both don't think highly of themselves, this is gonna be a Highlander storyline.

All joking aside, welcome!

I forgot to actually introduce myself

I am Dan, Switch, I am a high school computers and graphics/video teacher currently fighting depression and looking for somewhere to belong.

I like making art, I prefer minimalism so as to not cloud my product with an abundance of flash.

I am currently the anchor drowning Jaarka in Rocket League, and generally prefer cooperative to competitive play although Rocket League and CS:GO are the real exceptions.

I am big fan currently of GTA5 and Borderlands 2, slowly trying to move on to something else but keep getting pulled back!
Anything's a double entendre if you push hard enough. So I gave it to her.
Hello everyone! I'm FTWRahul, my real name is, you guessed it- Rahul. I'm from India the land of cows and bad internet.
I found HidYn on Twitch soon after the release of Rocket league. I came for the viewer games and stayed for the community.
I haven't been acquainted with most of you yet, but i hope that can change soon Smile

I love football and even played on a national level for my school, but unfortunately an injury to the knee stopped me from going further.
I'm in my 1st year of engineering and plan on getting a masters degree to go along with it.
I'm trying to become a full time game developer. 

Feel free to add me on steam 
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089501615/

I primarily play Rocket league but am trying to get into more games.
Hello everyone! Zorvax here, real name Scott. I found my way here from Jaarka who found his way into my stream (and vice-versa!)

I've been a gamer all my life, and I enjoy a wide variety of games. Streaming for me is an after work hobby, but it's become a real passion of mine. Whereas I'm not the most entertaining guy in the world, I love the interaction with other gamers and being part of the online gaming community. I strive for excellence when it comes to my stream, and I'm always trying to improve and put on the best show I can. I stream a little of everything - classic games, FPS, MMO's, RPG's, Horror, and so on. MMORPG's stole all my free time for many years (WoW, Lineage 2, FFXIV, etc), but I don't play them much anymore. Being a variety streamer is tough but I enjoy games too much to not play them all!

In the real world, I manage a department at a fairly large (and growing) University here in Georgia, USA. My department handles all major events on campus such as graduation ceremonies, celebrity speaker events, festivals, concerts, etc.  I'm married to an amazing woman (she goes by Korvina on Twitch) who not only allows, but encourages this crazy streaming thing. We've been together for almost 8 years, and married for over 3. She enjoys gaming as much as I do, and we have multiple games that we enjoy playing together (sometimes on stream!).

I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone, and thank you for inviting me to be part of the team!
Hey there!  I'm Valky!  Cool Big Grin Heart Heart

I'm a variety streamer on Twitch, mostly focusing on old school stuff, but occasionally you'll get a AAA or newer indie title out of me.  Been streaming on Twitch for over 4 years now.  I'm kind of a movie buff, but games are my passion.  I also feel like I'm saying my intro monologue for a dating game show from the 80's.  Hopefully I'll catch you all around here and there and we can get to know each other.  If you need anything just slap some peanut butter on the end of your phone and scream real loud, I may or may not show up.   Rolleyes