Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battleborn shift codes
So battleborn has just come out and I know a few of you are going to be playing it. Here is a link to a site that is going to catalogue shift codes, so you can unlock all the shiny skins when they give them away in promotions. [clicky] Currently it has the code for the skins that were unlocked by the beta reaching its goals, remember to claim them ASAP as shift codes like in boardlands expire after so long.
Nice find man will apply the first code when I get home tonight!
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"
Hey, for anyone that's interested in picking this up, Kinguin has you covered for $35! (Includes the Firstborn Pack for those shiny skins)

I may be picking this up soon if any other Yanks do. I'd hate to be the only one playing in my timezone. x.x
I don't remember what time zone you was in Jaarka but if you see me on just send me a message and I will join you for a few matches or story modes. ^_^
(04-05-2016, 00:07)Neonbuster Wrote: I don't remember what time zone you was in Jaarka but if you see me on just send me a message and I will join you for a few matches or story modes. ^_^

I mostly meant on this side of the pond... so I'm very happy to see you've got it! Woo!