Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Gaming
Everyone's gonna be streaming on the new channel then? It sounds amazing but the new channel does not have quality options yet, but that's just a personal problem i have.
I would appreciate if everyone streamed on their own channels but you gotta do whats best for community growth.
(20-04-2016, 17:49)FTWRahul Wrote: Everyone's gonna be streaming on the new channel then? It sounds amazing but the new channel does not have quality options yet, but that's just a personal problem i have.
I would appreciate if everyone streamed on their own channels but you gotta do whats best for community growth.

Rahul I'll look into setting up a fraggedxyz low quality channel and we'll see how much work it is to use something like https://restream.io/ so you can watch still =)
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"
Thanks for putting in all the extra effort, much appreciated.
New guy here. I am also apart of another Steam group called Gamers Gambit, which logs the time you play online and gives you points. Each week there is an auction for the ability to choose a game from the Games List for free. If more than 3 people are playing the same game, an 'Event' is created and whoever plays the game will basically get their points multiplied. idk, its pretty cool.
(08-06-2016, 20:29)AeroXero Wrote: New guy here. I am also apart of another Steam group called Gamers Gambit, which logs the time you play online and gives you points. Each week there is an auction for the ability to choose a game from the Games List for free. If more than 3 people are playing the same game, an 'Event' is created and whoever plays the game will basically get their points multiplied. idk, its pretty cool.

That sounds AWESOME! I'll have to look into that.
I have a suggestion for the next group gaming game.... Knights of the Old Republic! if you have a kindle it's free from the amazon app store, otherwise i know it's not that much on steam