Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battleborn Open Beta
Battleborn open beta starts today on PC!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/394230/

Hopefully see you guys on it tonight?

"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"
I'm trying to quit betas.
Somehow managed to completely miss that this was coming out, Will definitely be giving this a go myself while i get the chance.
I played in the closed beta, it seems like a fun game but i'll reserve judgement until this weekend. I must say i liked the Mycologist the most though (the mushroom ninja)
I've tried to install it two nights in a row, and it just keeps giving me an "invalid install path" error and not installing. So *shrug*
Right there with you Jaarka. Not been able to download it since they let you pre download. Let me know how you all enjoy it though.
First impressions:

Preface - I have tried multiple times to enjoy Borderlands 1 & 2 but fail miserably each time to motivate myself to continue. The reason why sadly I can't put my finger on it. I enjoyed the character of the game but I think I just found the gun play repetitive and felt like I'd done it all before. 

Battleborn - Myself and SilentChain played the first Story Mission and spent the night on Mumble and neither of us could stop commenting on how much fun the game is. From the very beginning of the mission the way it presents you in a "Starring Role". Both characters that I tried felt totally unique and were oozing with personality.

TheMightyRen joined us for a quick attempt at the second mission and was also a little taken aside with how much fun it is.

Overall I can't wait to play more and this is only the PvE elements. 

I'm someone that normally enjoys PvP much more so I can't wait to give that a try!
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"
I loved it and you all know once I have a game under my skin (current is Rust) it takes something decent to pull me away but I actually wanted to play again this morning before work. (I didnt, I really enjoyed playing with HidYn and SilentChain)

IMO: Better than Smite but has all the aspects LOL doesnt have that Smite does.
(14-04-2016, 03:21)Neonbuster Wrote: Right there with you Jaarka.  Not been able to download it since they let you pre download.  Let me know how you all enjoy it though.

Restarting Steam and making sure it ran in Admin mode solved the problem for me. Give it a whirl!

The game was very fun. Played a couple co-op missions with Maz last night before getting ROFLstomped in a PvP match (like... we forfeited when the game was 10-300 or something) as a team of level 2-3 players against a full team of 7-8 players. Was rough.

Still, I really enjoyed it, and it's a bummer I won't get another shot at it during Open Beta (out of town for a wedding starting tonight).
I really enjoyed the rounds I played the other night with hidyn and those rounds have changed it from a "maybe buy" to a "I need this game". It ran flawlessly the art style and setting really gel with me, but above all that the gun play is satisfying. I was meant to be working last night and was only supposed to play a few rounds, if it hadn't of been for real life commitments I could of seen myself playing all night.