Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough interest in a hoodie?
I took Switch's images from the logo thread and sloppily threw them into customink.com to see what a hoodie might look like.  Could swap front and back even, since that skull stamp is so cool.  Just thought this way would be easier to get people to look it up

[Image: fxyzhoodie.png]
(12-04-2016, 05:44)thebriz Wrote: I took Switch's images from the logo thread and sloppily threw them into customink.com to see what a hoodie might look like.  Could swap front and back even, since that skull stamp is so cool.  Just thought this way would be easier to get people to look it up

[Image: fxyzhoodie.png]

Love to see this, not sure if I can spend just yet though. Happy to see my work proliferate!
Anything's a double entendre if you push hard enough. So I gave it to her.
Love it and I'm really interested.
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"
I love it! I'm sure we could even do some color-changing if necessary.
i like it, but im fat
I need one of those!!
(13-04-2016, 21:05)Akamaz Wrote: i like it, but im fat

Most places let you order up to 3XL, some even higher. What would you need? Could help us find wherever we decide to do it, if we need a place with a greater selection of sizes.
I love hoodies and that one looks perfect I'm sure it comes in other colours as I think a black and a white one would rock.
(14-04-2016, 16:16)Jaarka Wrote:
(13-04-2016, 21:05)Akamaz Wrote: i like it, but im fat

Most places let you order up to 3XL, some even higher. What would you need? Could help us find wherever we decide to do it, if we need a place with a greater selection of sizes.

4x for my chubby gut
Should be able to get sizes up to 5xl.
http://www.customink.com/styles/gildan-z...die/119700