Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Logo Idea Thread
I can't even express how badass the skull "stamp" is. I LOVE IT!
(11-04-2016, 02:13)Jaarka Wrote: I can't even express how badass the skull "stamp" is. I LOVE IT!

Haha took the words right out of my mouth!
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"
(10-04-2016, 22:04)Switch Wrote: Working some more and practicing with After Effects:

Could be a good stream intro/outro.  Would it be hard to make perfectly or near perfectly?
What does everyone think of the colour?
(13-04-2016, 09:41)HidYn Wrote: What does everyone think of the colour?

You and I always lean toward different pallets, so other than that I think it's great! I'm more of a purple/blue/green kind of guy myself, but I like the "loudness" of the reds and oranges.
Well that and the association of Red and Fire
I really like the stamp think "certified hero" would be better as we use the term hero more then awesome. I also really like the video ident as we plan to be making videos in the future.
Would be good to get some more memebers 2 cents on the Logo and does anyone else have any ideas to put forward?
I'm loving the Logo Design. I'm with Jaarka though i'm more a blue color person but I personally think that it goes great with the design and would not change it. Or if changes was made it could be done per streamer if that wanted to be done. I commend you Sir Switch on your amazing artistic abilities. ^_^
Agreed, blue is my preference aswell.

The logo looks sick though!