Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official [fxyz] Stream Channel!
(21-06-2016, 17:18)HidYn Wrote: We'll get the ball rolling on this. Probably setup a community event to kick it all off soon!

Sounds great! Just let me know anything I can do to help!
Alright, time to bring this thread back to the TOP. We need to discuss this and get it going sooner, rather than later!

There has been some discussion among Rotorblade, Zorvax, and myself about utilizing the group channel for fun events, baton-pass streams, etc. I'd like to use this thread to consolidate those thoughts and get things going!

Also, ChaoticCouplesGaming has approached me about having a StreamTeam twitter account. I decided to run with it, and have created @TeamFXYZ on Twitter, along with a TeamFXYZ@gmail.com email address. I know that CCG wants to help curate it, and I'd be willing to let others  use the account as well to support the team and bring more interest to the team and community as a whole!
I would love to participate in community events, the baton-pass streams, and just streaming on the channel in general to help build it up! I really like the baton-pass idea, where we start a game and pass the save file on to the next streamer, and so on. I think that would be really fun! We also have been batting around the Evolve stream idea in which we could utilize the team channel for.

We need to get the team channel updated with graphics for the avatar, banner, info panels etc. I also mentioned about having a "graphics pack" for those who stream on the channel to use, so that whoever is streaming we're still putting on a united front. Everyone who is going to stream on the channel would need the stream key and editor access to the channel as well.

As far as the Twitter goes I would definitely offer my services to help, I'm fairly active on Twitter and have built a pretty decent following. It'd be good to have a few people on it to post news about the team, support, retweet members streams like the big stream teams do, etc.

If there's anything you guys want me to jump on just let me know!
(20-07-2016, 17:26)Jaarka Wrote: Alright, time to bring this thread back to the TOP. We need to discuss this and get it going sooner, rather than later!

There has been some discussion among Rotorblade, Zorvax, and myself about utilizing the group channel for fun events, baton-pass streams, etc. I'd like to use this thread to consolidate those thoughts and get things going!

Also, ChaoticCouplesGaming has approached me about having a StreamTeam twitter account. I decided to run with it, and have created @TeamFXYZ on Twitter, along with a TeamFXYZ@gmail.com email address. I know that CCG wants to help curate it, and I'd be willing to let others  use the account as well to support the team and bring more interest to the team and community as a whole!

Brilliant Jaarka I'm well up for this!
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"