Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official [fxyz] Stream Channel!
So here it is the Official fragged.xyz Twitch Team Channel

If you would like to become a part of the Streaming Team, drop a message below and one of the guys will pick it up.

The aim of this is to not only to expand the community but also to encourage us to stream, generally its something we enjoy but end up making excuses to not knuckle down... It is not the intention that we won't be streaming on our individual channels any more but that we will divide time up between both again in the hopes that it will bring in more viewers for all of us but also give viewers a hub they can go to and know they're going to get continuity between streamers and a level of comradery.

To avoid there being any issues, dual streaming, or no one streaming for that day we are hoping to set up a calendar in the near future to help us organise. Plus if we know whats going on when we can host one another or the team channel.

If anyone has any input, ideas, comments or like I said want to be included in the Streaming Team let us know.

~ Ren ~

[Don't for get to follow!!!]
Add me to stream team please!  I'm still confused about the mars bars though.
Hello all! Just an idea for this Friday's Pub Night to kick things off

Everyone who streams should really have a banner where viewers can link to go immediately and follow while they're watching pub night.... Orrrr

If that's not possible on the setup, then someone keeps a little document open to the side that they can occasionally spam chat with all the links to the steamers' channels.

Thoughts?
Heart Mama Rose Heart 
I like that idea! I could work on some graphics for people.

The other option is to keep it simple and just have a "Follow Our Crew" graphic with hotlinks underneath it.
I like simple.

Once were talking enough numbers to need a bot in chat we can ask him nicely to spam =)
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"
Might as well. I cover some odd time slots due to my work schedule.
(18-06-2016, 11:54)Hydrothermia Wrote: Might as well. I cover some odd time slots due to my work schedule.

Heya, Hydro! My advice on going forward with your streaming: your quality is great, and sound is clear - good job! However, you need to find some way to read chat while you play, or else there isn't really a reason to stream. If there isn't any interactivity, you're better off recording for YouTube than streaming to Twitch. Maybe we can brainstorm solutions like having chat on a tablet to the side of your keyboard, etc?
(18-06-2016, 13:32)Jaarka Wrote:
(18-06-2016, 11:54)Hydrothermia Wrote: Might as well. I cover some odd time slots due to my work schedule.

Heya, Hydro! My advice on going forward with your streaming: your quality is great, and sound is clear - good job! However, you need to find some way to read chat while you play, or else there isn't really a reason to stream. If there isn't any interactivity, you're better off recording for YouTube than streaming to Twitch. Maybe we can brainstorm solutions like having chat on a tablet to the side of your keyboard, etc?

I've got the twitch app on my phone, so that would be the only way. I know it works, cause I've watched other streams and have been able to see chat roll on it. Granted no one has been there to really interact with. I've tried with two monitors and the BetterTTV chat overlay(separately), they both cause massive amounts of stutter.
(07-04-2016, 16:43)Jaarka Wrote: I like that idea! I could work on some graphics for people.

The other option is to keep it simple and just have a "Follow Our Crew" graphic with hotlinks underneath it.

I know I'm new here, but I would be up for this! The only issue as stated in the original post would be schedule. I wouldn't want to break up my current schedule that I've had since I started streaming, I'd prefer to just add streaming on the team page into my off time.

Banners and graphics are a great idea. Each member could feature a banner with a link to the team page on their Twitch panel, and also utilize on-stream graphics such as the fragged.xyz logo. Adding to to start-up/intermission screens, overlay, etc.
We'll get the ball rolling on this. Probably setup a community event to kick it all off soon!
"If It Ain't Broke, Fix It Anyway!"