28-08-2016, 23:25 (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 02:23 by Joshe343. Edit Reason: Update 220.127.116.11 pushed )
GogoComic Ripper is an application I developed looking for an easy way to read comics even if I'm offline. I use GogoAnime for all of my anime and I'd remembered that they have a site for comics so after I checked it out I started looking at ways of downloading whole comics from their site and figured it out (turns out, they leech off of ReadComics for everything lol), packed it into an app and it works great. Originally this was going to be kept to myself but I know some people that are trying to save money and can't really pay for their comics anymore and hate using comic hosting sites.
Virus Scan: https://virustotal.com/en/file/33c39eac0...473303663/ (obfuscated so it's going to set off false positives, don't download it if you're too scared to use it)
Version 18.104.22.168 (December 6, 2016)
- Application is now considered Legacy. PhantomComic is now main focus: http://fragged.xyz/showthread.php?tid=115
Version 22.214.171.124 (September 7, 2016)
- When ripping a comic the program will now automatically parse the selected chapter for it's page count (experimental)
- When adding a comic the program will now automatically parse the comic for it's picture
Version 126.96.36.199 (August 22, 2016)
- Added support for issue minors (ex: chapter 12.1 for scarlet spider)
Version 188.8.131.52 (August 22, 2016)
- Bug fixed when editing comics
- Comic name formatting updated
Version 184.108.40.206 (August 18, 2016)
- Checkbox added in the Add Comic dialog to indicate whether or not you want the program to guess the comics RC code.
Version 220.127.116.11 (August 12, 2016)
- Initial release.